- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any part of our system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Shelterzoom Online Services, or shared areas of the Shelterzoom Online Services you haven’t been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Shelterzoom Online Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, by “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk, or using spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, or the like);
- use or provide software except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us, or services that interact or interoperate with the Shelterzoom Online Services, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use;
- send or post misleading, unsolicited, unlawful communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- abuse referrals or promotions;
- circumvent account limits;
- sell the Shelterzoom Online Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
You must also agree not to collect other users’ personal and/or contact information unless it is given directly to you by that user, and to respect any limits on use of that information imposed by that user.
If you have any questions regarding our Acceptable Use Policy, you can contact us by using the contact information on the Shelterzoom website http://Shelterzoom.com/contact.
©2017. Shelterzoom is a registered trademark of Shelterzoom Corp. All rights reserved.